Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Super Mario All-Stars Wii


Well what can I say about this one. We all know Super Mario and if you don't there is something wrong. This is just a re-release of the Super Mario All-Stars that was on the Super Nintendo back in the early 90s, there were 2 versions, one including Super Mario World.

Unfortunately the Wii version did not include Super Mario World but that is OK because I had already downloaded it off the Wii shop. It does bring back good memories from when I used to play it on my cousins SNES as I never had one of my own until I was about 21.

The problem I did find with this are the controls, being wireless I did notice there is a tiny bit of lag from when pushing the buttons to when it actually happened on screen (This does happen with a few older games on newer consoles). Not to much but noticeable. But it still is a fun game to play. When buying Wii and DS games you get special codes to buy stuff from the nintendo website so I bought a classic control that resembles a SNES control, made playing a lot better but that mini lag was still there.

There is no graphical upgrade at all but they have made it look good on a HD tv as older games normally look like total rubbish. This was a limited edition games and from what I have seen it is hard to get in stores now. It came with a cd which has music from some of the Mario games but not that many which was dissapointing.

Overall I give it a 7/10 only reasons for that is because of no Super Mario World even though I said it doesn't bother, me they still should have included it and playing with a wireless control really doesn't feel the same as it did back in the day.

Next game will be tomorrow night just haven't decided which one yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment